Friday, April 11, 2008

Back in Iraq

Well as most of you already know, I am back in the desert again. I am at a startup camp east of B-DAD. You can tell it is fairly new since there is alot of construction going on. That is a good thing because it keeps me busy doing inspections and keeping the construction guys on their toes. The living conditions here aren't quite as nice as the last camp I was on but itis livable. We have AC and heat so it works. I am still trying to get settled in, but life ain't bad and the food is OK. Phyllis and I are planning a key west getaway on the motorcycle when I go on my first R&R in August. Plan on being on the road for 7 or 8 days. Well everyone kep in touch and we will talk to you soon.


Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris!!!
I've been checking your blog every once in awhile to see if you've posted anything, and now you have!!!! Mom had told me she had heard from you and what your living conditions were like, so I'm hoping you'll post some pictures soon so we can see. Take care! Ruth